Special Education Resources
Please visit our suggested Special Education links for more information. We hope you will find them useful.
- A Parent’s Guide to Special Education in Connecticut
- Una guía de educación especial para los padres de Connecticut
- Building a Bridge
- CT Department of Education
- CT Individualized Educational Program (IEP) Manual
- Guide to Seclusion and Restraint Laws
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE)
- Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Special Education Resource Center
- Special Education Call Center
- Transition Bill of Rights
If you believe your child is eligible for special education and related services, please fill out and submit the Special Education Referral Form.
Please contact Rebecca Gaschel-Clark, Director of Pupil Services, at (860)824-5123 ext. 1319 with any questions.